Tuesday, April 16, 2013

We Made A Trip So Long Ago That I Almost Forget What Happened.

I'm not trying to rub it in, all my Alberta friends, but Spring has so sprung here.We have been spending a lot of time in the backyard, at the park, and bbqing. I even made myself an ice-coffee this afternoon. Hello April, it is so nice to see you not being a total weather bitch this year.

I made a weekend trip home to see my family for a post-Easter visit and since I got back we have been busy with the whole spring business. Getting out toys, raking, starting spring projects, planning gardens, etc. I had lots to say about it, but  now it seems like so long ago that I think it will suffice to say, it was a great trip. One of the best in a long time. It was relaxing - besides a mouse thing, which I won't get into, but thankfully my brother Riley helped me out, despite his great fear of them too - and we had lots of great visits with lots of great people and it was post-spring-storm and pre-more-like-winter-again storm, so we totally lucked out with the weather.  My kids love visiting Nannie and Grampa. LOVE. There are tractor rides and walks to see the calves and drinks from the hose and early morning peanut butter toast with Grampa and much more. Plus, they get up with the kids every morning, so how fun is that? Even though it was so long ago now, thanks Mom and Pat for a great visit! and to everyone else making time for us and for everyone we missed, next time for sure!

Anyways, this video sums up our days right now.



So any of you Albertans want to come visit, we would love to have you!


No comments:

Post a Comment