Monday, September 12, 2011

Random Post About Nothing In Particular

Our last few weeks in photos...

IMG_4974

My parents came for a few days and my mom taught me how to make jam. Um, super easy and uhh, yummm!
No big deal, now I am a peach canner and a jam maker!!

IMG_5018r

IMG_4989

 IMG_5026r

We are getting ready for the big arrival that's sure to come in the next two weeks... pulling boxes of tiny clothes from the attic, just in case they are needed, putting together the bassinet and readying bedrooms to make space.

IMG_5032

Someone is very helpful... and someone else is very patient!!

IMG_5035

We've been doing some flower picking lately...

IMG_5042r

As well as cleaning up the last of the peas. With the exception of about 10 peas, Maizey ate every single one. I will be planting twice as many next year!!!

IMG_5043r

 We are lucky to have friends with beautiful lake property, so we spent an un-seasonably warm morning out there this weekend hanging out. And Maizey and Liam got along so well, they even hugged it out when we were leaving!

IMG_5068r

IMG_5072

IMG_5066r

IMG_5089r

IMG_5088r 

SO, my bestie Ang had the sweetest little baby girl last week. Baby Danica, who looks exactly like her big brother and even weighed the same and was the same length. I was going to post a picture, but realized that the only ones I took are crappy blackberry photos. And I also went back to see what I wrote about the other babies born into my life these last few months... and I see that I didn't write anything, including nothing about my holy crap CUTE  niece, Baby Rimini that was born in April. That being said, I will be posting a gigantic baby post coming this week. Because that needs to be documented!!! (Sorry babies in my life!!)

And that, doesn't seem like a lot, but I swear, I have felt SO busy...
the work started on the outside of the house - huge, messy job. Hopefully it will only take the two weeks they said it would.
back patio still not done. I don't want to talk about it.
composter put in. I am more excited about this than the average person. I don't care what my dad says - composting is not only for "hippies and weird city people" .
house - trying to keep up, just in case baby decided to come sooner rather than later. Man, I hate doing laundry every day. I much prefer the one day a week-whole-shebang, none of this having to fold and put away every. single. day. Highly over-rated, this trying to keep up business.
I'm getting uncomfortable and sore. feeling every single one of these last 38 and a half weeks right now.

1 comment:

  1. This is the way I like to start off my day reading what you have been up and photos that I love to see. I will be smiling all day. Thanks Amy

    ReplyDelete