Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Trip to Vernon

Yesterday we went Vernon for the day. It was a spur of the moment trip, so we didn't have a lot of plans or much of shopping list, so it was just going to be fun! The only thing on my to-do list was a Starbucks trip! (gotta love the small town with no Starbucks!). It was an uneventful trip, other than the purchase of a new computer. My , ahem, lovely husband, has been talking for moths about a new computer, researching, price comparing, quality comparisons, determineing "what" we need out of one, etc etc etc. I usually ignore it, knowing we aren't ACTUALLY going to get one until ours bites the dust. Turns out he had much more on his to-do list than a quick Starbucks drive through, turns out it was a 'oh while we are here, lets get a new computer'... so whats a girl to do?? We came home the proud owners a new computer! I secretly love it, but of course I'm not going to admit that to him!! I do plan on getting the new Adobe Photoshop for it, so we'll see what kind of fun I can have with that! SO I got my Grande Iced Caramel Machiatto with Skim Milk and extra Caramel (and yes, I know the extra caramel cancels out the non-fat milk, but for the record, I only get skim b/c otherwise its too creamy! Plus, its just not sweet enough with out the caramel! ) Brian got his computer, and Maizey got an extra large box of diapers (whoa, dream big baby girl!)! It was a fun day in the end, and Maizey tried to watch me the whole way home (see photo), until she fell asleep, so that was cute! All in all, it was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment