Sunday, June 17, 2012

Busy Bees

IMG_8442bw

This is what I found on Friday night when I, after listening to Maizey yelling Mom Dad Mom Dad Mom Dad Mom Dad Mom Dad come look Mom Dad Mom Dad Mom Dad Mom Dad come look , over and over again, went to see what the mother of crap was going on.
My little man was standing. STANDING. Without his pants on.
We so don't have a little baby anymore.

I don't know how I got so far behind, but dude, I am seriously wayyyy behind.
We have some pretty epic goals to reach by the end of the month and with that at the front of my brain, I am having a hard time focusing on anything else.

My life has become increasing complicated by the little man crawling all over the place putting every freaking thing in his mouth and his constant desire to be in or around the bathroom. What the hell Jace? Also by the little girl that has started to insist on doing every little thing herself, including, but not limited to, washing everyones hands and face alone (big water messes, all the effing time), pouring milk and writing grocery lists. When my patience is at a high, we do pretty good. When it's not.... the extra ten seconds it takes for her to unlock the front door... well, it almost kills me, I swear.

I have lots to say... just not the time to say it.
I'll get there....

1 comment:

  1. I will try to wait patiently until you have the time. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete