Friday, January 3, 2014

The Crappiest Welcome Back Post Of All Time

Happy 2014!!
Where did that last month go? Actually, where did the entire fall and beginning of winter go??
I have many funny stories to get down on paper before I forget them. I have many pictures to post. I actually do have the time do it, but for some reason, I just can't really make it happen. I think I still want to do this - this blogging thing, I don't know why I wouldn't want to knowing that reading back on this 'ol blog is one of my absolute favorite things to do. I have been allowing myself the space and time away, and when I am ready, I will be back. It could be tomorrow, it's hard to say.

I have three pictures that I got all ready to go on here, but then never got around to putting up.





We had a super fast and lovely over night visit with my Mom a few days before Christmas. We all loved it.

aaannndd......
 



If I had been organized enough to send Christmas cards - here's what it would have been. Just pretend you are receiving this in the mail and that you are over joyed to get it, okay?!


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful Christmas card to get in the mail......................
    Four happy gorgeous McGivens!!!!
    Thank you Amy, Brian, Maizey and Jace.
    xoxoxoxo
    ps And I truly love photos of kids getting read to

    ReplyDelete