Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers Day

You know how I know that this house hit the jackpot when it comes to the Daddy?
Because last week I came home from a morning out and there was a little white t-shirt soaking in the bathroom sink with a bottle of spray and wash sitting beside it.
Because after letting me sleep in until *gasp* 9:00, I got up to chocolate chip pancakes on the stove.
Because a few months ago he took Maizey to the store and came home with Dora big girl panties. Seriously, what Dad takes their one year old shopping for underwear?!

Because this picture speaks for itself

IMG_4323bw

We are lucky, very lucky.

1 comment:

  1. Yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!
    Your blog always moves me.
    This one brought a smile to my lips and tears to my eyes.
    Thank you Amy.

    ReplyDelete