Saturday, November 15, 2014

What Day Is It?

So many things to write, so little time, so little head space to even attempt to put coherent thoughts down.

I asked my friend Paola yesterday if it was the first of the month, since she was going in to do payroll. "Yes, Amy" is what she replied, "It's December 1st tomorrow". And then we laughed and laughed and laughed. So that's basically where I am at right now.

A few days ago I asked Jace to pass me my phone so I could check what time it was. He picked it up and pushed the button then put his index finger to his lips and said "Hmmm, I think it says it's time for me to watch Super Why on your phone". That is an exact time, in case you didn't know.

If I sit down at the table to eat any meal, automatically Winnie starts crying. This morning while sound asleep in her bouncy chair, Jace walked by holding a small pumpkin and out of nowhere lost his grip and dropped it on her. Literally, on her. She didn't even move, just kept sleeping away. I mean, what the fuck Winnie?

We were given the book called "The True Story Of The 3 Little Pigs" which is the story of the three little pigs from the wolfs perspective. We have had it for awhile but it was hidden on the book shelf so we hadn't read it. Maizey found it and chose it as her bed time story, it is a fantastic book, if you haven't seen or read it, go find it! Anyways, in the book the wolf claims that he is trying to bake a birthday cake for his Granny and needs to borrow a cup of sugar, which is why he is knocking on the pigs doors. Well, the third pig denies him the cup of sugar, tells the wolf not to bother him again AND yells at him "AND YOUR OLD GRANNY CAN SIT ON A PIN". I finished the story and closed the book when Maizey turned to me with tears running down her face. She was so sad that they wouldn't give him the sugar and that the last pig told him that his granny should sit on a pin. My postpartum hormones just can't handle things like that, so obviously, I started to cry too. What an asshole pig.

I had planned to post some pictures, so obviously Winnie just woke up. Oh well, I suppose there is always next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment